Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WELCOME, MATT!

Eric William Morris returns to As The World Turns as Matt on Monday, February 2.



Originally introduced last year as an ex-cell-mate of Casey's, Matt was eventually revealed to be working for Grey Gerard, who was gunning for Margo.



Matt ultimately switched sides and, along with Alison, ended up on the wrong end of Grey's psychosis. Nevertheless, Matt returned to prison for his role in Grey's crimes.

Now he's back, and catching up with old friends....



As well as making new ones....



What trouble will Matt stir up in Oakdale this time around? Find out, only on ATWT!

8 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait for Matt's return. I would also love to see pics of Casey's birthday party that Luke and Noah are throwing him.

schiffeg68 said...

Thank you. I thought he was a very charasmatic character and I'm glad he's back.

WorldTurner said...

I look forward to his return. He was great on the show before. I hope he sticks around and he's not just back for a story. Those move too fast these days and I'd like him to be back as a regular cast member.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures.
Do you have any of Luke and Noah dancing at Caseys Birthday Partyand any of the party.

Richard said...

MATT!

How nice to see him again. I can't wait for this younger set storyline--hope you'll have more pictures of all of them for us!

Joseph said...

OMG, thank you so, so much! I think I literally just exploded when I saw these pics! Eric William Morris is an absolutely amazing actor and his portrayal of Matt was, without question, one of last year's highlights on ATWT. I'm so happy to see him back in Oakdale and pray that he sticks around for awhile!

Oakdalian said...

When you put it that way, considering what Gerard's brother did to Margo, it makes perfect sense that Casey would be Matt's friend! By the way, can you post a picture of Luke and Noah getting their nose hairs trimmed?

Anonymous said...

I'm asking if you could post a picture of Luke & Noah in Old town after the fight Kissing or in Lukes Bedroom after they made love